Located on the second floor, The Bay View Suite features a king-size bed and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lake, with two comfortable chairs and an ottoman for reading or relaxing. You will feel like you are in the prow of a ship when you are lying in bed. This room is spacious and bright, with an antique desk for writing or setting up your laptop. Signature breakfasts + endless cappuccinos included.
The ensuite bathroom is a dream. A separate walk-in shower and a clawfoot tub where again you may enjoy spectacular views over the water.
The walk-in closet boasts plenty of space to drop your bags and hang up your evening wear so you can keep the main room spacious for your enjoyment.
- Beds: 1 King
- Max. Occupancy: 2 people
- Unique Features: Bedding is European-style which means separate single duvets and large square pillows. Linens are beautiful cotton, all imported from Germany.
- June, July, August, September: $465/night + 13% HST + 4% MAT
- January through May and October through December: $395/night + 13% HST +4% MAT
- 2-night minimum stay requirement
- 3-night minimum stay requirement on long weekends in July, August, September and October